Digital Room Records, also known as Licensee, is a record label and only releases electronic music.
- The artist, also known as the licensor, confirms by uploading that he owns all the necessary rights and, in the case of a cover version, has already completed the rights clearing. If it turns out that this has not happened, he must inform the licensee immediately. In this case, the licensee is entitled to withdraw from the license agreement immediately. If costs have already been incurred, the licensor must reimburse these to the licensee.
- If the licensor has not yet transmitted complete data to the licensee, each license agreement is invalid until the licensor transmits its data to the licensee completely and signed.
- The licensor accepts that he has no influence on the licensee's entire publishing process. The marketing strategy and the entire publishing process are the sole responsibility of the licensor. The licensee is also free to decide when to publish the licensor's works and whether or not to publish the licensor's works at all.
- The licensee can change and update the rules at any time.
- The licensee makes every effort to support the licensor in the best possible way.
Digital Room Records Promotion - Pools:
- When we send out Promos, you are allowed to play them on your gigs, radio shows or wherever you are playing. But you are not the owner of the copyrights. That means: Any hiring, lending, copying is prohibited.